Re: DANGER - ANOTHER VIRUS ???

Hi Ronnie
	I think yu have downloaded a game of some sort it the past. I checked
under symantec and found nothing. Alot of times if you just type the
program name or file name in a search engine such as metafind it will
bring up something which it did.
http://members.xoom.com/DOT/fun/
     If you get time, check out this page. I don't know what is the
difference from madcow.exe and this but this is just a webpage and
extremely funny.
http://mats.gmd.de/~steffi/madcow/madcow.htm
Bye
Bob