Re: Blue Veil Info.

'Blue Veil' is an Aden plant listed on page 140 of Geo. Schmid's book.
I don't have a photo of that one.  I'm not sure I have ever seen it!  It
sounds nice though.  Schnid's description says it is a 'Flamboyant' hybrid.  I
have contributed a photo of 'Flamboyant' to the
<A HREF="http://www.hostasonline.com/library/index.html">HOSTA LIBRARY</A> if
you want to look at what it came from....I'll bet it has interesting genes!

I have spent the day making up sale sheets with colored photos of the sale
plants for our meeting this week-end.  We are offering 23 different varieties
and I have no photos or referances for a few.  If anyone has photos of:
Shirley Vaughn
Sea Beacon
Sea Hero
Prima Donna
Heart's Content
Blue Monday
would you mind sending them to the Hosta Library?  I sent a number of photos
there if you haven't checked it out in the last two days you will see some new
entries.  Bob is in the process of adding them so if you don't see them right
away, keep checking, they will be there.
I know many other plant societies are having plant sales and may be selling
some that Bob Solberg or T&Z have offered to clubs.
You can see photos of the following at
<A HREF="http://www.hostasonline.com/library/index.html">HOSTA LIBRARY</A>:
Angel Eyes / Guardian Angel  Taken at Bridgewood Gardens
Wolverine Taken at Robyn Dubacks
Lime Piecrust  Taken at Bob & Pat Bennetts
Dee's Golden Jewel Taken at Kevin Waleks
Ming Treasure  Taken at  Dan Nelsons
Lacey Belle Taken at the Lachmans
Little Doll Taken at a CT garden tour '98
Moonlight Sonata  Taken at Beth Arnold's with the "Moon Rabbit"
Night Before Christmas  Taken at Chopkos , NJ garden tour
Lakeside Lollipop   Mary Chastain's photos
Lakeside Kaleidoscope   "
Lakeside Premier           "
Rising Sun  Taken in Beth Arnolds garden
Brave Amherst  Taken at Marge Soules in Indy

I added some streaky things
William Lachman  CB garden
Breeders Choice   CB  garden
Sweet Standard   May garden Indy

Ejoy some others
Little Aurora  Barbara Jones garden
Abba Dabba Darling  Russ Parsons garden

And please if you can help me with the photos I need I would SURE appreciate
it..and if anyone is looking for specific pictures of plants holler.

Carol in Ct.