Re: Hybridization...

Title: RE: Hybridization...
Norm, Thanks for the information.  I guess I will let that one go unless someone tells me that it has lots of potential to produce great seedlings.  If Kevin Vaughn used it, and as far as I know he did not classify it as a great breeder, then far be it for me to go down an already explored pathway.

Norm, did you give me the advise about my little rootless seedling?  Gosh!  I really believe I have too many irons in the fire.

Anyway, if you read about it, it is still going strong.  It is sending up a new leaf.  I would love to take a peek at the crown to see if there are any roots yet but I disturbed it so much already I'm afraid of pushing my luck.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5