Re:New Topic--Favorite Private Gardens & Public Gardens

  • To: "hosta-open" <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
  • Subject: Re:New Topic--Favorite Private Gardens & Public Gardens
  • From: "Tom Moore" <hosta@bardstown.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:02:00 -0500

Since Clyde classified Van & Shirley Wade's garden as private I'll leave it
there, although perhaps we need to have a separate commercial category.
Whatever category you put it into this is a world class hosta garden. If you
can somehow get to north central Ohio do yourself a favor and go. It is
wonderous. The other two gardens that we have been fortunate enough to visit
that just blew us away were Stygall's in Indiana and the Gil Jones garden in
Michigan. We would someday like to see Kevin Walek's and Judy Springer's
gardens. They appear to be magnificent based on the few pictures we have
seen.

Tom Moore Bardstown, KY  Z6