Re: New Topic Fav Public & Private Gardens

 Hidden Lake Gardens in Tipton Mi. not to be missed a national hosta
display garden and on the convention tour I believe. Among it's many
great features is a terrific dwarf conifer display.
Van Wade has a garden that will " blow your socks off" amazing size.
The late Dr. David Reath had a beautiful garden in Vulcan Mi.( da U.P.)
that was very impressive especially considering the short growing season
he had.(what happened to his garden? Klhems?)
I would be remiss if I didn't mention the late Pauline (Pinky) Banyai
and her yard of treasures as she was my mentor.
Jim Pabst the Fenton Flash good stuff!
Clarence Owens  just a heavenly place to be.
Wanna see:
Convention Gardens!