Re: Best Garden on Tour

Wait a minute.  My statement was a mild and tentative one.  I do enjoy judged
shows and certainly did not come near implying that all, or even any, tour
gardeners are jealous, poor sports, or lacked congenial natures.  In fact, it
always impresses me that gardeners are an expecially nice group of people.
Honest, cross my heart.  And they all deserve awards.

When one enters a show, one expects and probably welcomes competition.  I just
think it is a different matter when one opens ones garden out of the goodness of
ones heart.  A thank-you note would perhaps be more appropriate.

It was just a thought.  I don't have strong feelings about it.