yellow montana

Mary asked or there was already a yellow montana
Two were named that are different as statd by Tom Michelletti.
One is Emma Forster a sport from H montana Aureomarginata.
 The other, Mountain sunrise is a sport from H montana from Mount
Fuji. So the yellow sports of these plants should not be combined in
one group as they are different clones of montana. I have them
separately in my book on Hosta sports. The question arises If there
are more yellow sports from say montana Aureomarginata : Should there
be only a single one named or should all be eligable for
registration? Wilkins proposes the latter what is your opinion?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands