Re: hosta photo library

Hi Frances
	I was going back through my emails deleting them and came across yours.
You don't begin to believe how touchy people are about their photos. Act
like they are gold. I knew this before I even started this little
project. I felt they would appreciate me adding that. It is always more
than a remote possibility, some people get extremely angry about them
and others using them.  :-)
Thanks
Bye
Bob