Re: WHEEL GRAPHIC TEST

Mary...and anyone wishing to print GRAPHIC WHEEL.

The following information is Microsoft DOS and/or Windows related; not Macintosh.
HOW TO PRINT AN IMAGE:
     Whatever program you are using to view the image, should give you the print option however?  If your image is wider than it is tall, naturally you must set your printing option to do so in LANDSCAPE opposed to PORTRAIT mode.  Every Windows compatable program has a MENU RIBBON at top of screen.  Mouse click "File" ..window drops down ..mouse click "Print Setup" ...mouse click button for LANDSCAPE if the image is in that mode i.e. wider than it is tall.
     It is as simple as that, and there is no need to resend the image in PORTRAIT setup.

thanks for your time & hope this helps

Bill Nash