Re: WHEEL GRAPHIC TEST

I'd like to share some thoughts about the Bill Meyers 'GRAPHIC HOSTA WHEEL' -- RE: PRINTING IT?

             As I understand it... "the hosta wheel committee" is going to have the 'Meyers Graphic' printed professionally via color laser printer; and then have it laminated, to preserve/protect the document/colors?
             The original image from Bill Meyers, is 1.44 megabytes in disk-size; and via tricky compression, was reduced to under 30 K'bytes -->> in order to send it through HOSTA-OPEN as a "preview".  I believe, the professional print, is going to be offered "at cost" to anyone who wants it?...so perhaps we should all be patient, and wait until this print is done?  It is probably going to be cheaper, than buying ink for your printer at home; and which, will not produce the quality the committee is aiming for?

just some thoughts...on behalf of the Bill Meyers Graphic & the committee and without their consent to say any of this LOL (hehe) and please excuse all those question marks...perhaps they should have been exclamation marks -- dunno?
:-B))
Bill Nash