Making hosta tetraploids with Surflan (or colchicine, or any other cytosketal disruptor)

Everyone ---
I would like to reply to every message re this topic personally but I
cannot.  My apologies to each of you.

I have a system worked out for colchicine.  I am working out a system using
Surflan.  I will share both of these with the hosta Robins before summer.  I
have agreed to post the details to a website whose owner is right now
traveling in Europe.  Dan Nelson will be informed when and where this
information is to be available.  Those of you who know me realize that I
will give it to you in a very recipe-like manner.

Please bear with me, and be patient.

Rick Grazzini
central PA USA
USDA z5b/6a
minimum temperature: average -5 to -10 F
minimum temperature: minus 20 F (rarely)

487 Nimitz Avenue
State College, PA 16801 USA

"Wisdom is knowing when to avoid perfection."
--- Gregory J. Lazarchik, Jr.