surflan and DNA content

Rick
The simplest way to find out or your surflan worked is to measure DNA
content. I can do that for you. I use it as a simple way to find out
or the hybrids of the tetraploid ventricosa with any other diploid
plant are really triploid as they should be. I can  do it
already in the seedlings That way I dont have to wait
for flowering.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden