Re: New Topic---Best Ruffled-Edge Variegated Hostas

Thanks Ron, my plants thank you also.  Lakeside Prissy Miss has nice light
ruffling around the center.  Several other have nice ruffling for example
Lakeside Party Dress.  There are also a few small varieties.  The best ruffled
variegated variety that I have done is probably Lakeside Ring Master (a cross
from Lakeside Ripples and Lakeside Roy EL ).  It was shown at the national
last year as H. RMI.  I like rippled plants so tend to use L. Ripples often as
a pollen parent.
 <A HREF="http://www.hostasonline.com/l/lakeside/index.html">