Re: Best hosta's to put with impatiens

In a message dated 3/27/99 4:38:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<<  find that impatienses grow TOO
 well in some locations and hide the hostas. So I try to find the true
 miniatures.  >>
I find that to be true also.. They grow so damn  well that they DO interfere
with the hosta - that's part of the reason I need to get those Royal Standards
out of there and put in some more shade tolerant hostas.  I think the orange
impations are striking..  What are the names of a true miniature impation?  I
do not think I. Impulse is a true miniature nor is Tempo.

Ronnie