Re: Moving hostas before they come up..HELP..

In a message dated 3/28/99 9:05:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wie1086@mail.harborcom.net writes:

<< Why don't you put off your water garden for a few months. M >>

I  wish I had the time in a few months...The first problem is that by the time
labor day gets here, I'll be up to my "you know what" in gardening, and there
will be precious little time for a water garden..I have lots of time to do it
now.  It's also much easier digging since their is a lot of water in the soil,
even the clay is easy to get through.

I will however, try to be patient as you suggest...I'd bet in a couple weeks
I'll have some hostas peeking out - so I will uncover them tomorrow.

Thanks for the response>