Re: Re miniature annuals

In a message dated 3/28/99 3:39:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, Betbarr@aol.com
writes:

<< This is undoubtedly the most beautiful season of the year - mud and all!
I've
 oiled the tools and the checkbook, my back is still feeling super after a
 season off - and this year my garden will be the epitome of perfection!

Betty - Get that garden in the AHS garden tour - The "epitome of perfection"
is what every gardener strives for.  And, you can even give the tour guests a
judgeing sheet and let them judge your garden.. Think of the fun....Heck, my
garden will NEVER be close to what I want it to look like..

Ronnie