Re: Re miniature annuals

In a message dated 3/28/99 3:42:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, Betbarr@aol.com

<<  I know there was some discussion of these late last fall - "
 "Purple Wave" was mentioned, and I believe there are other colors - I saw
 at WFF but it was too late in the season to purchase annuals.   >>

I purchased a hanging moss basket of Purple Wave, and will do so again this
year. They were beautiful; although the moss basket needed to be brought down
and submersed in a bucket of water once a week to keep the whole thing from
drying out. Otherwise, they did wonderfully!

Lori Johnson