Re: Voles

I used 2 liter Pepsi bottles last year and they worked great. I have 3 kids
so there are always plently of empty bottles available. When the bottles
had lots of slugs in them I just put them in the trash and made a new bait trap.
Very easy, the bait stays dry as long as you don't place the bottle where lots
of water drains. PS - you will also get spiders, etc., in the bottles cause
they can't get out.

Michael Laico
Crossville, TN