Re: squrriels

You know, I haven't read where even one of you have tried the squirrels where
they "Really are Cookin' - The Frying pan.... You know me and my dad used to
go hunting squirrels when I was a kid and he was a lot more spry.. If you fry
them in a fry pan they taste just like chicken ... they are DELICIOUS....

SO if you are wondering why I don't eat them any more...well the last time I
went hbunting them I shot about 6 of the little critters and proudly brought
them home and showed my wife and 6 year old daughter what a great hunter I
was.. Well, my daughter countered that with "Daddy, which one is the mommy,
which one is the daddy, adn which ones are the kids?"   Well, the squirrels
all ended up in the garbage since no one had the heart to eat a whole family
of squirrels..   And another potential hero - ie Daniel Boone - bit the
dust...

And folks, that was my LAST squirrel hunting adventure...

But that Tattoo...hmmmmm

Ronnie