Stuart's Address

Folks, I owe Stuart Asch a hosta and have lost his address.  Started to mail
it to the address in the directory and felt unsure about that so I tried to
email him.  My email was returned.  Does anyone know if the address in the
AHS Directory is correct?

I know that Stuart was having a new computer built and am wondering now if he
is back online yet?

Any help appreciated, Narda