Re: Convention Memories

In a message dated 5/3/2000 6:42:17 AM Central Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com
writes:

<< In a message dated 5/2/00 9:29:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CCREDUX@aol.com
 writes:

 << Minn. folks are making the same mistake that they made 10 years ago.

 Clyde, I am going to pick and choose, you should too.  Besides the MN people
 are some of the nicest that I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know.

 If all I do is spend time with some of these nice folks then it will be
worth
 the trip.

 I am looking forward to spending time with you too Clyde, BTW you had better
 watch out Indy is a short distance from here and you never know who will
show
 up on your door step, esp. after the PICS that you have been dangling in
 front of our noses this morning.  Narda >>

I too look forward to the convention and the nice Minnesotans.

Narda and everyone else---my garden is always open to you all.

Clyde Crockett z5