Re: "I Love You" virus or "VBS Love Letter" Virus

We got the virus today at work - and it moves like lightning - instantly
e-mailing itself to everyone on your e-mail list. Where I work, that
constitutes every baseball team in America, and then some!  They had to
shut down all e-mail until they can get it out.

Diane Frederick