Grand Tiara Question

I was looking over some of my Golden Tiara sports today and noticed
something that I don't have a quick answer to.  I have several plants
of a more robust form, thicker leaf substance and overall at least 50%
larger plants.  These would probably qualify as Grand Tiara.  I
noticed that Golden Tiara has green petiols with no purple at the base
while the larger sport has a slight amount of purple at the base of
the petiols.  I don't have any Grand Tiara for comparison and the
picture in Bob's hosta CD doesn't show any petiols.  Was wondering if
anyone knows if Grand Tiara has purple at the base of the petiols.
I've had several sports now where a hosta that doesn't have any purple
in the petiols sports to a different form that has purple in the
petiols.  Wonder where the purple comes from.

I also have an all yellow-chartreuse sport of Golden Tiara which
should be Jade Tiara, which I don't have.  Last year on the sport I
have the leaves eventually turned cream giving a mix of
yellow-chartreuse and cream leaves that kind of looked interesting.
However, it was only one plant, so I couldn't tell anything for sure.
For those who have Jade Tiara, does the leaves turn cream colored
after awhile?

I also have a reversed Golden Tiara with chartreuse center and green
edge that is the same size as the sport that looks like Grand Tiara.
Is there a reversed Grand Tiara hosta, and if so what is it called?

Also, I have a sport of Francee that is very pale green in color, very
similar to Fragrant Bouquet, at least the Fragrant Bouquet I have.
The picture of FB in the hosta CD looks too green.  The edges are
cream.  At first I didn't much like this sport, but as it gets larger
its looking better.  Do anyone know if this is a sport that has been
named by anyone?  What is interesting is that one of the emerging side
shoot appears to be light green in color rather then the pale green of
the parent stem.

Joe Halinar