Re: Gold Standard streaking??

In a message dated 5/8/00 8:12:44 PM Central Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
<< . It is about the prettiest thing but is pretty
 useless. As soon as dirt splashes up on it it starts falling apart and
 by mid summer there isn't much left of it. As soon as it comes up this
 year I am going to mulch it good to keep the leaves clean. Here is a
 photo of it.
 http://www.hostasonline.com/m/misc/gold-standard-sport.html >>
thanks for the pic Bob....the leaf on the left looks pretty much like what
mine look like.  why do you suppose it falls apart? too week where the leaf
is white?