Re: Grand Tiara Question

In a message dated 05/08/2000 4:26:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
wie1086@oh.verio.com writes:

<< Joe,

 I was told last year that the all gold sport of Golden Tiara was Golden
 Sceptor. I have an all gold sport which I don't believe went to a cream.

 Ray

The best all gold sport of the 'Tiara' series is 'Amber Tiara.  Heavier
substance and a good gold color with good form.

I do not like 'Gold Scepter' that much because the leaves are so thin.

Paul