Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #822

Paul:

>The best all gold sport of the 'Tiara' series is 'Amber Tiara.
>Heavier substance and a good gold color with good form.

Is Amber Tiara a larger plant like Grand Tiara?  I have a reversed
Golden Tiara that is the same size as Grand Taira, and I suspect it
won't be too difficult to get an all gold/chartreuse form.

>I do not like 'Gold Scepter' that much because the leaves are so
>thin.

The all gold/chartreuse sport of Golden Tiara I have also doesn't have
the substance I would like it to have.  Will keep it around and see if
I can get anymore sports from it.

Joe Halinar