Re: Spider Mites

At 07:31 AM 5/12/00 -0400, you wrote:
> A couple good products are Floramite, Hexagon and Sanmite. Your use of
>Avid should work well also.

Just a quick caution. Avid will not work on mites! I've used it for years in the winter on my greenhouse hibiscus. It protects against aphids, white flies and other chewing/sucking insects. But it has no affect on mites (that's true for a lot of insecticides) and if anything, makes the spider mite problem worse, at least in the greenhouse.