Thanks

Once again let me say what a great group you are.  Thank each of you for the
help offered about my soil.  All of the information together is very helpful
and makes me feel better.  The first indication that I had that something
might be wrong was that a few of the older plants begin to show what I
thought to be an iron deficiency.  I checked the pH in many areas and found
it to be around 5.5 up or down a little.  Today I received a tool that is
supposed to check the fertilizer so will start on that tomorrow.  I already
have the boxes for some soil samples but wanted to do something before I can
get the results back from that.
Again thanks,
Mary