Authors needed (STILL)!

I am down to needing just 4 authors -- one each for the 4 Thursday groups
listed below!  PLEASE HELP!  Let me know ASAP!

I will send letters regarding final assignments to those that have already
volunteered as soon as I fill out the roster.

Thursday Gardens:

Group 1

Marilyn Schoephoerster
R.R. 1 Box 36