Re: H. Elegans

I have 3 'Elagans' planted together. This year 2 look like subject
plant, the other is resembling my 'Bressingham Blue'. These plants have
been in the same location for 2 years. So I guess you don't need to feel
alone. My thinking is maybe mine are different plants, and the changes
are showing up with maturity( they are about 5 yrs old)

Ray Wiegand z5
Mentor, Ohio