Re: Auction hosta?

In a message dated 05/18/2000 8:36:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
saluki13@mediaone.net writes:

<< should I have received the Hosta I bid on and won in the Hosta auction by
 I can't find the file and wanted to check. >>

Hi Patty:

You won Lakeside waterfall from Mary Chastain. Yes, you should have received.
Mary probably lost her list. Her EEE is LakesideRM@aol.com if you want to
check with her. She did ask me for the list as have several others.