Re: Auction hosta?

Patty I think you won the bid on one of my plants.  I sent you an email about
a month ago to check to see if that was correct and to check on shipment but
received no answer and got so busy that time passed.  I just today decided I
must try again.  I believe the plant was Lakeside Waterfall.  Is that correct?
Mary