Re: Hostas in Iowa

Now, how could Bob possibly know what to put in a planter.......He's not a woman.
The hosta looks good but imagine what that planter would look like with some neat
annuals surrounding the hosta! :-)

Denise
P.S.  Guys, now don't start attacking me for my comment. Prove me wrong. Let's
see some pics~!