Re: One person's opinion

John to my knowledge you have never listed any of my plants to be sold to
anyone except myself.  This was our agreement and I have every confidence
that you abided by it.  For this reason I cannot see that you would be
considered in the topic of profiting from my plants at my expense.  I know I
certainly have trusted you and that trust has been warranted.
I had no intention of listing TC labs as good or bad.  I made the statement
that these two labs had contacted me with their intent to sell the plants and
that we had reached an agreement.  Sorry that you misunderstood what I was
trying to say.