Re: One and only reply

LakesideRM@aol.com wrote:

> Chick I don't know of anyone that seems to enjoy a fight more than you.

You're probably right, I probably should have been a lawyer.  If it wasn't for all
them books you had to read I would have.

I agree that breeders should be compensated for their efforts.  But growers have
been making a profit from other people's plants since hosta time began, and there
has never been any obligation pay a royalty to the breeders  I just don't see how
you can say or imply that people are dishonest or unethical  because they have
found a better way to do what we have all been doing for years.

Chick
Amateur Advocate