Re: Hey Tim OTP

In a message dated 5/25/00 7:15:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Gailjo3@aol.com
writes:

<< Hi Tim,
 I am wondering if the borax worked for the ant problem. We haven't seen any
 since a few days after
 we put down tins of it.  Gail

Whadda you all talking about?  Borax for ants?  How does this work, I need to
know, we have ants all over the yard and aphids on some of the blooms of my
hostas?

I had thought about putting down some of the nasty stuff but this borax idea
might work better.  Narda