Re: Hey Tim OTP

Hi Narda,
Hank said it all. Mixing borax with an attractant and placing it near ant
hills or ant runs seems to work wonders. In side the house, I just place open
containers of 20 Mule Team Borax (a laundry 'booster') under the sink or
wherever I find ants. My condo in Florida gets
ants yearly, but the borax takes care of them. Gail