Re: I'm Excited-and not about hostas

In a message dated 5/28/00 9:26:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<<  Anything good that I missed (you can send me
 privately)  like what's wonderful Narda?

Kate, we missed you, hope you have pictures and will give us the highlights
of your trip, did you smuggle anything into the country?

My son Joseph is on a Destination Imagination Team, it is a creative thinking
problem solving team.  We took them to regional and then to state and finally
to the World Competition at Iowa State.  His team won beating seventy-five
other teams.  The competition included five of the states and twenty
countries.  When I found out I was sitting here at the computer at
eleven-thirty and had to tell someone.  My husband said he was shaking so bad
that he could not take a picture.  They returned home yesterday and are still

Other than all the great pictures the only other thing that you missed is
Mary got upset because someone put another or some of her plants into tissue
culture without her permission.  So we had a discussion about whether that is
a moral thing to do or not.  For the first time in months we heard from Chick.

Good to have you back, hope you have more time to chime in now.