Green Fountain vs Jade Cascade??

Hi everyone,

I'm tryin to decide which of my 2 rather young hostas to move to the top of a
timber wall where it will hopefull hang over some....

Green Fountain or Jade Cascade.

I've been checking the descriptions of these two and I don't see alot of
difference.  Green Fountain seems to be a little smaller, but the
descriptions vary quite a bit.  I do find more info on Green Fountain than on
Jade Cascade, and only 1 picture so far.  Neither plant is in the hosta
library (that I saw, anyway). Can anyone tell me what these 2 will look like
when bigger plants?

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a