Big Daddy

Could someone help me out with a problem concerning Big Daddy?
I purchased a liner of 96 plants of Big Daddy recently and when I received it, the plant didn't look right to me. The plant I received was green with a vein count of 7 pairs.

I know that Big Daddy has 16 pairs of veins at maturity with a large blue cupped leaf.

Does Big Daddy, when small, have less veins (7 pairs)?

I'm sending picture of the small leaf I took off my Big Daddy in display garden (left) and the leaf of the plant that I received (right).

Can someone help me with this problem?

Sue Smith

BD left other right.JPG