Re: Congratulations to Carolyn Schaffner!

In a message dated 5/31/2000 10:33:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Congratulations to Carolyn Schaffner, our new Recording Secretary and
 Executive Board Member!
 Next stop: President of the American Hosta Society! >>

I would not at all be surprised. We need a member of the distaff side to be
President of the AHS. I think she would make an excellent president.We need a
strong president who will reign without considering petty complaints and one
who would limit discourse amongst members to discussion of the purposes of
the society.

Clyde Crockett z5