Re: H. xxxxx 'Aureomaculata'

  • Subject: Re: H. xxxxx 'Aureomaculata'
  • From: Andrew Lietzow <andrewl@hostahaven.com>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 22:13:28 -0500

Bill Meyer wrote:
RE:>>I couldn't resist correcting the corrector...

By all means, I do hope that this is the most "open" Hosta list-serve and that no one takes my comments so seriously that it ruins their day.  If I have a rep as a "corrector" it is probably because I am trying to learn what IS correct, preferring not to remain ignorant on matters of importance to me.

Thanks for the help with "marginata" and "maculata".  I knew the meaning of the former definition but had not searched for the meaning of the later.  Still no answer on how to over-winter Heuchrella.  Please, someone correct me on my procedure which yielded nothing but dead plants...

And thanks for the help, Bill!
--
Andrew C. Lietzow, Hacker - The ACL Group, Inc.
..Also #1 Plantsman at http://hostahaven.com ...