Re: Some Grow---Some Don't

  • Subject: Re: Some Grow---Some Don't
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:52:45 EDT

Pat, Narda, Gerry,
Bleach is my favorite cure all.
I bleach in the ground and all. I did this with my Marbled Cream and the next
near..it came back. Much smaller..but it is still there. Last fall I moved it
to my nursery. Can't wait till more of my hostas come up and I can see how it
is doing.

Where some hostas are now coming up and southern gardens are starting to
unfurl. And Colorado got snow....