H. 'Surfer Girl'....why the difference in green color in the pix?

  • Subject: H. 'Surfer Girl'....why the difference in green color in the pix?
  • From: "Cindy Johnson" <cidjohnson323@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 22:31:17 -0500

Hi folks...especially Chick, if you're "listening",
I just got H. 'Surfer Girl' (one of Chick's introductions) through the Northern Wisconsin Hosta Society.  What an adorable tiny, wavy leaf it has!   What is it's parentage??
Thanks in advance,
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a
p.s. There are a couple pix of it on the Hosta Library....why does the color appear a richer green in the 1st pic? That greener color is much more attractive to my eye.