Re: fertilizer

  • Subject: Re: fertilizer
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 23:20:08 -0500

We bought and applied Osmocote 14-14-14 today.  The only formula they
had was 4 months which makes sense since our growing season is about
that long.  We are going to have rain off and on for the next 4 days
so that should get it working.

We don't know why we were using Miracle-Gro.  Probably because of all
the advertising and all of our plants were growing great.  We didn't
question if we were using the right thing until a friend said he was
using (didn't say the brand) a 10-10-10 slow release and that started
us thinking that maybe there was something better.

Thanks for your help and advise,
Ken and Sue

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.