Re:

  • Subject: Re:
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 18:13:26 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/01 6:08:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< I have never heard of a meat eating chipmunk. I also heard it was cats
 that were the worst thing for songbirds. Millions and millions of cats
 looking for something to hunt. >>

Bob, chipmunks are not picky, they like eggs and baby birds.  The will eat
insects and grubs or any of that good stuff.  No cats to speak of around
here.  Everyone has their cats declawed and keep them in the house.  Rabbits,
they are taking over the world along with the deer.  Betty and I lost count
of how many carcasses of deer we saw along  I-71 between here and Belleville
yesterday.  N.