Winter survival

  • Subject: Winter survival
  • From: ShayDguy@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 08:47:04 EDT

Last fall, we got dumped on by Ma Nature well before I had everything
planted.  We got so much snow here in Detroit that I couldn't even say for
sure where all the pots with hosta were at the time.

Winter passed, and the pots revealed themselves.  Being a busy student, I
didn't really have time to do much in the garden, but Mother has her ways.  I
have begun to notice green things coming up in the pots so have had to scurry
around to make sure they have enuff water to survive until I can plant the

Didn't seem to loose any hosta