Re: Cherry Berry

I have/had two Cherry Berry. One I got last July; it was small and I
think now, a young TC culture. I planted it in the ground; it died.

In Sept a local nursery had a bunch of TC. I got another Cherry Berry
but this time I planted it in a gallon pot and let it overwinter in the
pot. It came back wonderfully--only one eye but very vigorous.

Oh, and just over the weekend, I found a teeny tiny little leaf in the
spot I planted my first Cherry Berry--I'm sure it's it but no one but a
hostaholic would know the two plants are the same kind. Well, let's face
it, no one but a hostaholic would even know that teeny tiny thing is a hosta!
--
Anne

Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu
229 DeBartolo