RE: slug-resistent hosta

  • Subject: RE: slug-resistent hosta
  • From: "Diann Barbee Thoma" <diannthoma@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 21:57:36 -0500

Roy, don't know that anyone replied to your question. I have a lot that may
be slug-resistent, but haven't had them long enough to be sure. (My
slug-killing efforts may have been more successfuly last year than usual.)
Three I'm sure about are Love Pat, Krossa Regal, and sieboldiani.  I have
one called Zounds that seems resistent, but it's such a SLOW grower that I
can't recommend it.

Diann