Re: slug-resistent hosta

  • Subject: Re: slug-resistent hosta
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora@planetkc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:13:19 -0500

The on going science project for slug resistant Hosta observation is Ran Lydell. His catalogue has special notes for those that he has found to be resistant. He lists more Hostas than one would ever think could be resistant. I have seen his "farm", had a great afternoon shopping for hostas and wishing I had worn my Knee-high waders. LOL He had a very wet season that year and took advantage of the situation, a very resourceful man!!!
Pat Mora